Carbon Graphite Bearings & Bushings
SEW Carbon Products has been manufacturing carbon graphite bushings and
bearings for over 10 years. Self lubricating carbon graphite bushings are
ideal for application where normal lubricants can not be used. Even high
temperature applications are not a problem for carbon graphite. We have
a wide selection of grades and sizes in stock and have the ability to manufacture
custom parts quickly. With our equipment we manufacture a wide variety of
shapes and routinely hold tolerances of +-0.02 mm.
Carbon Graphite Bushings & Bearings:
• Self lubricating
• Low coefficient of friction
• Non galling
• Resistance to chemicals, corrosion, and oxidation
• Compatible with food & pharmaceuticals
• Low density
• Low coefficient of thermal expansion
• Excellent thermal shock
• Good thermal conductivity
• Good mechanical strength
• High temperature resistance
1. Chemical Pumps.
2. Deep well under water
3. Pumps for Power station
4. Marine Pumps.
5. Pumps for Oil rafining
& Petrochemical Process
6. Flow Merer Pumps.
7. Pumps For General industeries.
8. Temperatures above 400
9. Corrosive environments.
10. Areas where conventional lubricants
could contaminate product.
11. Location is inaccessible for lubrication.
12. Dusty environments where conventional bearings & lubricants would
13. Chemical pumps.
14. Food processing pumps.
15. Process pumps in refineries.
16. House hold hot water circulation pumps.
17. Plywood drayer.
18. Vending machine circulation
19. Cold and hot water pumps.
20. Cryogenic applications.
I PRODUCTS I TECHNICAL
I SITE MAP I CONTACT
US I WEBMAIL
2011 - 2012 All rights reserved with SEW GROUP Website Designed
by :: IMAGE PROFESSIONALS